THE MORNING AFTER
At the regular meeting of the Board of Education, the Board approved the following:
· Resignation of Dolores Bock, Special Education Instructional Assistant at the High School, for the purpose of retirement, effective at the end of the day on November 10, 2010.
· Voluntary transfer of Todd Weber from Tuesday through Saturday Custodian at Siegfried Elementary to Monday through Friday Custodian at the Washington’s Crossing, effective January 4, 2011.
· Resignation of Susanne Rowe-Cavanaugh from the position of Cafeteria Monitor at George Wolf Elementary, effective November 5, 2010.
· Judy Stettler, Lead Custodian for the Borough, effective January 4, 2011. Compensation is in accordance with the current Custodial Collective Bargaining Agreement.
· Addition to the Athletic Event Staff master listing for the 2010-2011 school year, effective July 1, 2010, through June 30, 2011.
Bruce Shellock Football Chain Crew
· Additions to the District Volunteer master listing for the 2010-2011 school year:
Matthew Lloyd Athletic
Michelle Paukovits Borough
Wendy Shoop Borough
· Additions and deletions to the Substitute List.
· List of spring head coaches and assistant coaches with their designated stipends, in accordance with the current collective bargaining agreement, for the 2010-2011 school year, effective July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011, for the appropriate sport season.
· Voluntary transfer of Lynne Yanders from Special Education Secretary to Special Education Head Secretary, effective November 23, 2010. Her rate of pay will be $17.66 per hour, 95% of the current hourly rate, in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement, with benefits.
· Richelle Gestl & Lisa Bragg, Yearbook Co-Advisors for the Borough Elementary Schools, effective for the 2010-2011 school year. The annual stipend of $761.00 will be shared equally with each receiving $380.50.
· Janice Gober & Michael Fister, Drama Club Co-Advisors for the Borough Elementary Schools, effective for the 2010-2011 school year. The annual stipend of $761.00 will be shared equally with each receiving $380.50.
· Correct annual stipend for Elementary Yearbook Advisors to be $761.00, effective for the 2010-2011 school year, for the following individuals:
Jen Gerhart – George Wolf Pam Kremus – Lehigh Jodi Laury – Moore
· Administration to prepare and solicit bids for the purchase and installation of a salt shed to be located on the District’s Maintenance property at 100 Held Drive.
· Bills for payment.
· Treasurer’s Report.
· Portnoff Law Associates, Ltd., to collect the 2010 delinquent real estate taxes.
· Annual service agreement with AssetWorks, Inc., for database application service, support and maintenance at a cost of $2,600.
· Tax Exonerations.
· Expulsion Hearing Waiver for High School student number 2010-12.